As a leader in bringing one to one technology to schools, teachers and administrators trust us to recommend productive, secure apps for their classrooms. Our Educational Technology team has compiled a suite of apps that we recommend for all one to one classroom users. One of these core apps is Google Drive. You may already use Google Drive on your laptop or desktop computer, but did you know these files can also be accessed via the Drive app on your tablet or mobile device?
Google Drive enables you to create, edit, and share documents across your devices, allowing you to continue your work wherever you are.
Students and teachers love Drive because it frees them from compatibility issues, forgotten drives, broken printers, and many more complications of previous technologies.
Teachers are using drive to:
- Store documents, lesson plans, and class information
- Receive documents from students, parents, and peers
- Share documents with students, parents, and peers
- Provide feedback on student documents
Students are using drive to:
- Create, edit and share schoolwork using Documents, Presentations and Spreadsheets
- Share schoolwork with peers and teachers
- Receive feedback on schoolwork from peers and teachers