As we continue to improve the accessibility of Beehively features, a new format for My Info has been implemented. Keep reading to find out more!
My Info is now shown as a tab, making it more accessible to the user. The main components of the user’s account will be housed here, provided in two sections.
- My Profile will take you to your personal info page. From there, you can edit contact information, email, memberships, your password and much more.
- Your children’s profiles will be listed beneath yours. You are able to access their information and update emergency contact information, medical notes, contact information and more.
- Sign up for Events leads to the events sign up feature. Here, you are able to access events and sign up as a volunteer.
- Submit Volunteered Hours allows you to access the volunteered hours entry feature. Here, you will log the hours for events worked.
- Give Feedback provides a field for you to submit feedback straight to the school, which school administrators can view within Beehively.
- Find Help will take you to Beehively’s support line, available 24/7 to address any questions or concerns.
- Logout allows you to sign out of your account.
Viewing your volunteer hours has also been simplified. Access “Submit Volunteered Hours” and you will be able to view all of your current hours per category, along with a grand total of submitted hours.
Please contact support with any questions or concerns, we are available 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org!