Well, it has been two weeks since our big release and we can’t thank you enough for all of the wonderful feedback! We are so happy that you love the updated design and are excited about the new features. This is just the start of some more great things to come!
We wanted to give you a short update on a few quick changes we have made in the past two weeks to adjust features based on your feedback. When beta testing all of our releases we share the software with focus groups and do extensive testing, but sometimes you still surprise us!
We appreciate those surprises though – so we adapted quickly and have made the following updates in production:
- Brought back existing images to the Principal’s Corner and Spotlights
- Give schools the option to remove Files, Calendar Events and Spotlights from the homepage feed
- Adjusted the “Edit” and “Delete” button closer to the user’s name in the People section
- Added back the ability to color code calendar and homework calendar entries
- Adding holiday attendance for past dates
- Files has returned to the classroom menu options
- Returned the alpha sort option in the People section
- Increased the size of Announcements on the feed
- Adjusted class roster downloads
We have some additional exciting new features coming your way soon – in the meantime please keep sharing your ideas, it constantly pushes us to make our software better – and for that, we thank you!