We wanted to update our Admin with some helpful hints regarding the Attendance Dashboard. Read below to learn more about how to view daily absences and tardies schoolwide!
- Go to the “Administration” tab and select “Attendance & Discipline” from the menu.
- When the attendance screen opens, you have a few options:
- You can select a class from the dropdown menu to review attendance for just that grade.
- You can set up your school holidays for the year.
- You can download attendance reports for archiving or printing purposes.
- You can view an Attendance Dashboard that will quickly show any students that have been marked as Tardy or Absent for a certain day or date range.
- Select the “Attendance Dashboard”.
- On this dashboard you are able to do a couple of different things:
- In Section A you can select a day or date range for the attendance you would like to view. If you would like to view just one day put the same date in the “From Date” and “To Date” sections.
- In Section B you can select to filter just students who are Absent and/or Tardy or view all attendance statuses (including “present”) for the school. If you are looking to know which students are Absent or Tardy please select that from the drop down menu.
- In Section C and Section D you will see the student names and the attendance code in blue. These items are in blue because you can click on them to make changes to the student’s attendance.
- If you are looking to print or save this daily report as a pdf you can do so directly in your browser, contact our support line for instructions that will work with the browser you are using!
- If you click on a student’s name you will have the opportunity to change their attendance for the day. For example if a student was marked “Absent” and then arrived to school at 9am, the attendance can be updated here.
We hope these tips help and, as always, feel free to contact us with further questions regarding our Attendance Dashboard or any of our other features!